Thursday, June 29, 2006

Strange silence

Funny how life is. Funny how decisions and things in life take you to places you never expected. Deep thoughts...more decisions to make. Damn I hate making them sometimes. ...no at most times.
Not sure what to say, but I have a lot to say. Same old stuff..tired of it repeating in my life.
Thank goodness for TV or internet...stuff to keep your mind off of things.
I really have to get some different things to do at school/work. Like phonix games and any game for that matter. I've discovered that I'm just not a games type of person. Doens't help when you're working with kids, and that's about one of the best things to get them learning. I just thank God for bingo! haha. Seriously. But even then it's limiting. :( Well, I have a few variations. But there's only so much you're going to do...Help!
Were having a mild thunderstorm right now. I forgot how much I LOVE thunderstorms. I'd rather thunderstorms and humidity than Vancouver drab drizzle rain anyday! Seriusly!
I'm tired but I dont want to sleep, too much I want to do, but too lazy to do it. Gotta stay in the house or there'll be some small thing to spend money on.
Goign to be strange because Karel is leaving, and I'm really going to miss her. Lots of ppl I know are going, and I wonder how things will be when they do go. It's part of living here and being a foreigner. People always going and coming, people you make friends with and then they leave. Sometimes you make good friends with them, sometimes they're passing through your life.
Doors that open and shut.
I just want to settle down and have a family...but it doesnt look like that's going to happen soon. I want to see Europe and as much as I can very soon too...but time is against me. But I shouldnt think that way either.
We'll see.
I need to make more friends here. And do some hanging out and keepign my mind off of things. My neck muscles are seizing up, and that's a sure sign that I'm stressing and worrying about too much...and most likely needlessly as usual. It helps to write this stuff down..to have that connection to people who might read it...or even not.
My mood in music is Bjork. Man, I'm so inspired by her. Sometimes i feel that I have Madonna and Bjork in my personality. I dont really mind that idea. I always did like a bit of strangeness and whats-the-word; brashness? Anyway, you get the idea. And a bit of James Bond in there. Ha...or his girls or something. Anyway

No comments: