Friday, June 02, 2006

Myspace Icons
Myspace Layouts

So it's Friday night here in Korea. I'm thinking a lot about certain VIP people at home. One in particular as usual, and another very very important girlfriend...that is GETTING MARRIED tomorrow...well that's June 3 or Sunday very early am for me. If I have my times right. Yeah, that means that I usually wake up at around 830am and that's 330pm the day before in Canada. Wierd. And right then is when she's getting married! WIERD! I wish so much I could have been there...and I could have been a bridesmaid too..which I've always wanted to do once in my life..and here I am. But that was a decision I made..and I'm still glad I came to Korea. SO I hope I can get in touch with them at their wedding, but we'll see what happens.

It's really warming up here right now. It was almost 30 degrees today, and apparently it's going to be getting warmer from now on. Its humid, and I am getting used to feeling like im always a bit damp or oily/sweaty it feels sometimes. Interesting. I've forgotten what it's like from when I lived in Ontario when I was young. But even then, it seems a bit different. It's interesting. We'll see how I feel mid July!

I was thinking that there were going to be a lot more bugs, and so far it isnt bad. I hope I wont jinx anythign by saying that! Ha ha...just my luck.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go to a jimjilbang tonight. I feel like 'going away' and relaxing and sweating it out a bit.

My friend Candice is coming down from Suwon (close to Seoul) for the weekend, so I'll go and get relaxed over night...get my butt up to do some things with the church ppl tomorrow am. Candice, then go out on the town a bit tomorrow night. Then get up and hopefully connect with Alison and Mike's wedding!

Gnite! Miss you all right now...

No comments: