Thursday, June 01, 2006

Addicted to the Internet

Yep folks, I'm officially addicted. I sit here in a PC bang cuz the puters are SooperDooper fast because they are here to play games on...which by the way, this country is addicted to! Yep, so I've discovered things like sparkle names, and pictures, and online shopping to get my 'eye shopping' fix without spending. Not so sure about the non-spending part. All I can say is thank God I dont have a credit card. That thing would officially kill me. Even tho I would like to have one for those emergencies..but I'd have to freeze it in an iceburg so I would have to work my arse off to get to it! Emergency times 2!!

Hosted by SparkleTags.com
Hosted by Sparkle Tags


Yep, that about says it all.

Yesterday I went to the Bamboo 'Forest' in Damyang, a town close to here (gwangju). And I went all Korean style. That is..everyone travels wearing heels and dresses. So I decided, if they can do it, I can too! SO I wear my 3 inch heels (how Koreans make heels are different I swear..they're not so bad to walk on! and dont kill your feet as much! dunno..but its true), and a skirt and the whole bit. I LOVE it.

Anyway, I really gotta get out of here. WAY too much time online!

Later!

No comments: