Monday, July 03, 2006

soccer and heels


soccer and heels, originally uploaded by Nyx.

How BRILLIANT is this window display?!!! Man, I want to walk into my house with a wall to the side of this. Or how about your headboard on your bed? SHoes and bars with FLoozball doods on it! Man, I need to get to design again sometime someday! Wooo! I'm inspired and my brain iz buzzin! While yer at it...I've signed on to Flickr. WHY haven't I done this yet? So everybuddy...all my photos, all million of them will be appearing on Flickr from now on for your perusal at any time of the day or night. No invites or sent emails from Kodak for now. But Kodak is still good stuff.
Ooooh I love shoes. And I love being in Korea for pretty shoes like this. You can see shoes like this anyday. And cheap too! Oh help me! Save me from the shoes! Tee hee (never!!!)

No comments: