Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My latest obsession






This is by a Japanese artist. His name is Yoshitomo Nara....and He ROCKS! This girl is just awesome because she's this 'sweet innocent' little girl with this attitude that sometimes I have to say I felt like her, and still do at times. IT's like this inner dark side that has to rebel and show her face at times. I have been seeing Tshirts starting to come out with her, and yep..I'm getting them all if I can help it! SOooo cheap! Stop me now!
The one pic is of an original ashtray that he did. I gotta find more like this! I'm starting to 'get' the deal about animation and stuff now. Painting idea? :D
Oh, and by the way, I'm thinking of ideas and opinions about stickers. What the HECK do you do with them besides stick them in some book? Or on your guitar case or your car? What about those tiny ones? What about those big ones? Collage? I have issues with collages. I'd prefer modern simplicity...but..I'm starting to change my mind about how I look at these things. Hmmmmmmm. Anyone have any ideas? I'd love to hear them on the comments or email. Or pictures would be even better! I gotta do this in a generated survey I think...just for fun to see what would happen. Hmmm...good idea. Now to do it...

No comments: