Tuesday, May 30, 2006


Hey everybody,
Well, today is Election Day in Korea, which is a holiday. Yay. Holiday in the middle of the week makes a short week! A wierd one, but still short. Woohoo.

I just got off the fone talking to my gf who is getting married this coming Saturday! Wow! That's a crazy thought. She's finally doing it! Craziness! I'm a bit envious I must say...but not as much as I am sad that I cant be there..and wish I could be cuz this would be the wedding to go to for me. But that's ok...cuz she'll still be there. She got my gift that I just sent a week ago! Wowzers!

Anyhoo...I'm not sure what to do with myself. I've got a headache Wish it would go away. I'm feeling a bit floaty as in should I do this or that...=indecisive.
I wanted to go to the Damyang Bamboo forest, but I'm still not out of the house and it's almost 4 pm. DUH. Maybe I will anyway..who knows.

It's pretty warm today. Almost 30 degrees celcius. I dont mind. I'd rather it warm than cold.

Okay, I really gotta go and do something.

This picture was when I went to Seoul at the beginning of the month. I gotta go get one of the bamboo now!

Later!

No comments: