Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What a day

Well, I had the second lesson in Taekwondo. It's kinda funny cuz John and I are the only white belts there. White is the beginning belt color. So we get called up in front of about 30 kids that are black belt to learn our white belt lessons! Great. Yep, we get the initial giggles, but overall I think they're just amused at two whities that are foreigners learning the ropes!
We start the class by doing some warm ups, and part of that are the basic kicks and punches. I can hardly wait till I can do the spin around one. It's the first time i've tried to do it, and i think i really like the feeling. Wow...I cant' believe I"m learning Taekwondo in Korea! Wowzers!
So, we learned the basic punches today, so I think I got it. It's easy..but it's choreography. I love it.
I'l finish this later. Gotta sleep

No comments: