Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Trying

Today is Tuesday, the second day back at work. I'm having a real hard time staying awake today, and I'm feeling quite sad and maybe a bit depressed. So much has been happening, and it didnt help that I had a nightmare last night. Dreams are wierd here it seems. I wonder if I've really had a good dream that I remember. Why is it that it's so much easier to remember the bad ones?!! Well I suppose it's because I wake up fast with the bad ones and that means I remember them cuz they were interrupted.

Anyway, I'm feeling much better lately. The 'flu' shot I got here really helped. Quite interesting really. Got the shot on the butt. Why do they work there anyway? The nurse gave quite a good shot, really. I didnt even feel it, and she was slapping my butt and she gave it (sorry for the graphic!)...which I always want...I mean, I always ask them to pinch me while I get a shot. It makes it so much easier to deal with. A distraction...and that was!

I still have a cough from my lungs getting used to or rid of the bronchitis. I sure hope that goes soon. But I'm not too terribly worried. Oh, I gotta run...oops....will write more later. Got someone super important online to chat to;)

No comments: