Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Another day

Today marks some new changes at Kids Club. Mr. Shim came in to explain them to us a little more. We teach 50 min classes now, and we have to have them memorize a statement or sentence. Then at the end of the class, they have to line up and tell the teacher what that sentence was. They also have to do their homework that we have to give them everyday, and report this to their parents. And, and and. I'm trying to keep it all together, and remember it all myself at this point!
My schedule changes too. Not a lot, but I start at either 10 or 11. I will miss coming in at 1:30 on Tues and Thurs. Oh well. I think I'll like this change, because it feels that I have something to follow to keep the kids and my thoughts on track. Like we're really accomplishing something. Also, there is the other school that we will be teaching at on every other Thursday. I'm not sure if I'm going there yet or not. I thought so, but we'll see. Doesnt really matter to me. It is a nice school, though. I feel bad that I couldnt meet the rest of the teachers before Christmas when they had an opening dinner. I was so sick that day.
My computer isn't working again. I'm dumb and didnt put a virus checker on it when I redid Windows, and was surfing around and got myself some nasty viruses. Dumb, dumb, dumb! Urgh. So, I'll have to get someone in to see what they can do. I wonder how much that is going to be. Hmmmmm. I think I should save up for a laptop. And I would like another camera too.
Oh man, in Seoul there was a huge dept store for just electronics. Woohooo.....the whole first floor was cameras. I found a really cool one that I would love to get sometime. It's very small and fast. It's a Lexis I think it's called, and it had a Leica lens. Yep...sounds good. The salesman said it's a very good 'number one' camera as well. I do know that a Leica lens is top of the line, if I understand that right. It's only 275! The one Canon camera that I would like, which the salesman said was "very expensive' was only 500! Wooooo! I can handle that expensive! That included a battery, warranty, and I'm sure I could get them to include a tripod too, and a better memory card, and a case too. Ya, that would be nice! So when I save enuff, if I actually do that, I'll have to get one.
Man, I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm all stressed out or worried about stuff I guess. Not sure exactly why. It's like I've unwound. I gotta wind back up somehow!! I dont like being bla.
So apparently I've lost weight, cuz YuJin noticed it today. Some other people have said that too. Well I'm not complaining! But the only thing is that I'm going to have to find a sewing machine and some fabric to make myself some better clothes to fit me! Not sure how that will happen, or if it will. My pants are driving me nuts falling off me all the time! Horrible! Ha ha!

Well, that's the news for now. THere's so much more I want to write, but then when I sit down here, I can't remember it all! Allrighty.....later! Till next time.....

No comments: