Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Land of Flexible People!

Yep, not the Land of the Morning Calm, but the Land of Flexible People I say!! I was in Taekwondo tonight, and just amazed at the flexibility of the guys here...let alone the girls. The guys are more flexible than I've seen a lot of girls in my life! That's shameful! Doin the splits better than me...grrr. I gotta shape up!
Anyhoo..I wanted to write about the last weekend and going to the 'Korean' opera. It was quite interesting. i have pictures, but it doesnt start to tell about the audience experience! When I finally go there, and found the theatre I was about 15 mins late, and I thought I wouldnt be able to get in. But no..they just ushered me right in...and without paying! Okay! Thankyou!! So I went in and tried to quietly find a seat. But apparently it didnt matter because for the rest of the show...and durnig the whole thing I assume, everyone was talking away, and getting up and running around! Um...okay. The singers were just carrying on like it was normal, and I guess it was. I was trying to figure out when they wre going to be quiet, but then i guess they weren't. And the funny thing was, it seemed normal...and then one singer came out and gave the 'sssh' sign to the audience, which helped for a few minutes, and then everyone started up again. STRANGIE!
I got a few really great shots of the singers though...Yay for my new 10x zoom camera! Love it for that!
Anyway, I gotta get to bed.
Latah!

No comments: