Sunday, July 23, 2006

Soccer Day

Yep, we've been playing soccer on Sundays now. It's so nice to do that. I havent been going to taekwondo for a month or two...and I've really been feeling the difference. I want to go back and get my next belt! So its been good to get some running in. Its fun with friends too.
Lets see, nothing really exciting this weekend. Nothing to report. I didnt leave the house until 9pm yeserday. I think I needed it. Then I stay up too late though, and end up having to recover. Takes sooo much longer when you get older. Did i really just say that?
We had a roof party on Friday which was a lot of fun. Got to meet some new people. I'm one of the old ones now! Imagine that! Time's running away on me! Only 3 months to go. Wow. My boss has asked me to stay for another 3 months, and financially I would love to. But I do have some things back home that I need to attend to. But some of those things involve money that is needed....so in that case, and because I really want to go to Turkey in October, I might need to stay. But the one most important thing/person is the issue. I could always come back if things don't work out... Scary thought.
I really do like it here in Korea. The people are nice and friendly, the hours I work are good. The people I work with are fun. The fashion here is fun, and Cheap. Travelling is awesome cheap. I've made some friends with people here that I hope will last a lifetime. I'm gonna miss those kids somethign terrible I'm sure..but at the same time I think I'll be a bit relieved. But I feel like I've grown so close to them. Hmmm...part of life. Hellos and goodbyes. Ugh...why can't life be fair.
The other issue is what on earth do I do when I get back home? I might just pursue teaching, because I really quite enjoy it. But there's design too. At this point, however, it's all about the money, because those stupid loans are a plague! Darnit!
Okay, I really haveta get to sleep...I'll regret it if I dont. It's 1 30 am here now.
Luv ya all. And Bealaboy...where the heck have u dissapeared to? Into girlfriend land? :P he heh.

No comments: