Monday, March 20, 2006

sleepy time




So I went to Taekwondo tonight. I was a bit late cuz I only had half an hour between getting home and cooking dinner and getting there. I really didnt feel like going, honestly, but I'm glad I did because I got some energy out. It's interesting and nice how when Koreans ask sincerely how you are doing they dont ask that exactly, but they ask- have you eaten? I thought at first that they were going to ask me to come and eat with them everytime at first, but now I finally clued in! Man, we did another 'street fighter' move tonight. Woohooo! I'm so glad I'm at least doing this...if not really moving up the ladder fast, I'm at least there and showing up.

I'm so tired right now. I actually cleaned up my place. Having a loveseat is a bad thing for me, cuz everything tend to pile up on it. The benefit of having such a small place is that it gets messy FAST, and you have to keep on top of it more. Darnit.

Okay, I'm too tired to write...will do more next time. There's a few things I gotta say before I forget them soon!

The first picture is Maria and Kevin. The second John, my coworker and his friend Stephie from Germany visiting. The last is Joey stricking a pose! Kinda scary!

No comments: