Thursday, March 09, 2006

Oh...I wanted to add this in...its worth noting! Freaky stuff.

I had a tiring day today. working longer hours. I had a kid totally freak me out today. He hit another girl, and I didnt see it happen. The other girl was just sitting there and grinning after, and I dont know what was happening...I think she was rubbing the issue in that made it happen. It was his fault for hitting her though. But at one point after trying to ignore him (so i wouldnt let him get away with spazzing) I saw that he was just furious...he was breathgin really really heavy, and he had a demonic look in his eyes, and when I saw it I really got scared. It's somethign u had to see I guess. I don think i've ever seen a kid so mad...or anyone for that matter. It was like he coiled up and then he slammed the desk so hard it scared me. Then he did it a few more times. I was with him and tried to get him or someone to tell me what was so wrong. But of course in a situation like that its beyond interpretation and words. Then he got so mad he got up and tried to crawl out the window. It looked like he wanted to jump or something and we are on the 3rd floor. Scary! So the class was almost over anyway, and I packed him up and took him to a Korean teacher where she sorted it out. IT turned out that he was in the wrong (the other girl was there too). But man, I was shaking. Freaky stuff.
Anyway, I gotta go and get me some sleep. I'm glad today was over!

No comments: