Sunday, March 19, 2006

Pissy Korea Day

Yah, I'm having a pissy day today. I love these kids, but sometimes my voice is just hoarse from trying to get their attention. Particularily in this one class I just had. Grrr... So I'm writing this to get my frustrations out. Poor kids..I was pretty much swearing in the last one at them. But it certainly did get their attention...for nomore than 2 minutes! There's this one girl Sally that is just a tomboy, and she has a really loud voice. You can't control when they talk that's for sure...and the thing is there are 5 other boys in the class, and she gets them all going. And one new boy, Robin, is pretty smart and is keeping her in check all the time, cuz he will recognize when she's doing something bad, and he will call her on it! It's hilarious actually.
Oh man, my voice is gone! I really try to not raise my voice as much as possible, but there are times you really have to. Or I just havent found a way not to yet. Keeping their interest is important...and I stress out about creating that interest enough for them. Gotta love Bingo for that. Yep.
Gotta run.
I gotta post pics of St. Pattys Day soon.

No comments: