Monday, September 11, 2006

Weekend ...back to Monday....Aiiish!

Aiiiieeeesh! is what Koreans say when they're annoyed or pissed at something. I love it. It conveys alot, and I said it somewhat even before I came here!

So this weekend I went to Suwon/Seoul to visit some Korean and Canadian friends. It was a blast! I really needed to get away. Even in Korea!

Went dancing to loosen up the bones and exercise. Walked around Suwon looking at the sites, went for a midnight 'walk' around Suwon's fortress wall. It takes 2 hrs to walk around. Candice, Dave, and Peter and I went around it, and half way through stopped off for some YUMMY homemade mandoo. Mandoo is SOOO yummy. Kimchi mandooo! The guys were all in the front window making it. IT's the first place in Korea that I've seen a line up to eat there! And yes it was worth it. It's funny how I love kimchi now. I'm glad, cuz i wanted to but never got it. I just had to eat Korean style for this long to find out. Now it seems wrong if I dont have rice and kimchi everyday! Ha ha.

No comments: