Thursday, September 28, 2006

mad night shopper


mad night shopper, originally uploaded by Hrabina von Tup Tup.

um ya...this is ME in korea! yup yup...I'm an avid shopper ANY time of day and I have to admit it. Geez I luv Korea for that!

Man, tonight I just couldnt get my groove on right in taekwondo. Errrrrr....poor instructor cutie... and man we're such flirts. Geez...well he is..I'm just trying to keep my composure! It doesnt help that Koreans are so touchy....No personal boundary bubbles thats for sure. But how did they get so cute shy anyway? haha. I'll have to get a picture really realy soon. Of both me doing taekwondo...and my instructor, and the man who owns it. He's like my korean dad. I really love that guy..he's just the best. And all the deep bows that you do in taekwondo...I really want to ingrain that in my head...cuz I really like the feeling that it gives. Its humbling, and reminds you to respect others...in a different way than just smiling at someone does.

Anyyyyway...I'm at a PC bang again. Not so smoky here thank goodness. I always come home feeling greasy and stinking to 'high heaven' they say. Yep..it's nasty. But nothin a little air cleaning and fabric spray or washing wont' help!!

okay..i gotta get me to bed...will update more later...

No comments: