Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The things kids do...I should have been making a list a loong time ago! Like the words they say that are supposed to be #English! And the grabbing of body parts, and they're alllwayys unexpected and just about shock the...pants offa ya. Then there's the kid things they do like making all those annoying noizes. But not as much as I remember doing! That's a bit emabarrassing! Or not. And nthen the other day some boys were rubbing my legs cuz I hadnt shaved in a few days. Um..yah. Interesting that they noticed.. The boys here are just naturally more in tune with feminine things I swear.

Today I went to a hairdresser to look at color, and this guy ran up to me and was very interested in what i was looking at...(the color chart), and then by the time I was done, I left with an updo for 'service'! It was quite fun to watch him do it...he was just dying to get his fingers in my hair. Blonde and Russian and all...he was pretty happy. But beyond the hitting on me, I could tell he was good...cuz when he was doing my hair he had that look of sheer excitement like I get when I get something really unusual to do or work on. I left with a bow of hair in th back and he teased it all up, and I must say I'm impressed. Not sure about the bigness in the front but it was fun. Highlights, or just a few are called 'color point'. I kinda like that!

And also...about kids...last night I went to jimjilbang with John. We decided to play pool and 2 seconds later we had 6 kids running around and shrieking when we got a ball down..so they could watch it go down! Ha ha. And they were all speacking Korean to us and expecting us to reply. John did...but I was just speechless. Ugh...he's learning conversation way better and faster than I am. I must admit I get lazy tho....I listen well and understand most things in general...but stilll...I should make more of an effort to speak though. In the saunas there are stones that you lay on. Its really great but this time thanks to the kids following us around, the just jumped in and covered us with rocks. It was really awesome. They're so unselfish and have to sense of personal space or getting into yours. It's quite nice in a way. Imagine a stranger coming up to you and hugging you out of the blue almost.

gotta sleep.

No comments: