Saturday, April 14, 2007

Violently Happy

Just what it says. I feel happy but there's feelings of violence of separation from a lot of things. That's how life is. A crossroads of sorts.
The other side of that is that Bjork is coming to town...!!!!! And I GOTTA go! No questions asked! Sooo exciting.
I've got a LOT of clothes. I'm a clothes-a-holic. And I love it...but I've got to do some spring cleaning. The next issue is that it's SOOO hard to get rid of things sometimes...cuz the way my brain works is that I can always find things to do with things. BUT, then I have to find the time to do them etc... The same thing with taxes. Stupid little pieces of paper with Numbers on them...and they're all a jumble, and I'm supposed to add them all up and make sense of them! Um, NOT! Then I'm supposed to tell the government about it all so they can tell me to give them more money! Errrrr!!
Its a Saturday, and I slept in and it feels good, but i feel guilty. Stupid guilt feelings anyway. But I really should get out and do something...but what. Cuz then I'll have to spend more money. Errrr....
Oooh...I have an idea. INVITE someone over! Hmmm. Why don't I think of that more often?
I gotta get some CD's burned too. And that take a trip to the cafe somewhere so I can do that.
I gotta get a driver for this mouse to hopefully work. Can't seem to get it to do that. Too old or something?
All these little projects that I need or want to do. Oh yes, and painting. That's the other thing. I can't quite seem to get into that yet. I have lots of things brewing...but I need to get some paint on those canvasses! It will come...it will take time. I suppose it's because there are so many other places my brain needs to be at the moment.
Allrighty. Here's to the next bit...

No comments: