Sunday, April 22, 2007

Feelin a bit depressed tonight. A bit lonely. Life is like that.
Had a good day at work today. Got through it with all the other situations involved like new managers and the tension that can cause. Hard stuff. I need to start my own business I think. That takes a lot of planning and money and risk...but sometimes that wot it takes to get ahead.
I had dinner with a friend of mine who is a social worker, and she is trying to get me to go back to school to be an Occupational Therapist. Hmmmmm. Second degree, time, money.

Design
Korea/Teach English
Hair
OT

Too many choices and which is the best for me. Would someone just drop a note and tell me wot to do so I dont have to make up my mind? Ok thanx! Hah!

Well, I should be getting to sleep...geez I just wrote to work. Guess where my head's at? Trying to get used to the idea that I think I might be too independent to be with someone. It might just be better to be on my own. Yep, because I'm only responsible for me, and that's the best place to start out from.

Allrighty..I feel a bit better now that everyone on the planet can hear me..or at least see what I'm feeling. Cuz somewhere in there, I think a lot of other ppl feel similarly too. Perhaps...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.