Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Yello Storm Today



Wow, what a crazy crazy day. I think I just explained about the storm earlier....so I won't repeat. My lungs are goin nuts. And this cough is really getting to me. It now feels like I've got booted in the ribs..or I've broken one or something.
Not sure if that was due to the Jungle Gym class of Taekwondo tonight or not. It was so much fun....and I highly recommend taking an exercise class with kids. They laugh things off and respect u for the silly things u do...or how silly u look. And that takes a certain amount of 'laff it off' yourself. And once u have that, yer fine.
So I'm drinking a bottle of Italian mineral water that cost me the equivalent of 1$. Ha! It's called Acqua Panna. I think i've seen it in canada...but not quite sure. "from the hills of Tuscany" Yep. The luxury!
Anyway...I'm not fallin apart..I'm just lettin u know what it's like.
Anyway...my mind is blank right now.
Oh, the other thing...I've been starting to think about what it would be like to be back in Canada. Strangie (I say 'strange + ie' because that's how the Koreans say it...and it's starting to stick cuz its funny) Yep, THAT"s where I'll be having the culture shock. I have only really felt it briefly that I know of here. I just love cultures and languages so much that I"m a natural! What can I say?! ha ha. Ya right.
Okay, gotta play with other puter stuff now. I really do love puters, and I really do spend wayy too much time on here. But it's cheap and time consuming, and brain consuming too. I've just found out about the world of plug ins for MSN. LOVEIN it.
And thanks to my ol faithful friend in Aussie-land....I'm gonna have a new funky avatar on here hopefully.
Anyhoo....the highlight of my day....listening to a certain hot Oud player online. Yep....that was memorable. ;)
Later!

No comments: