Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Coughin

Hi folks,
Well, what to write about first. I officially got my blue belt in Taekwondo! Yeayy. I'm so glad I've been doing that. I learned a few new moves, just like i do every night. Yay.
There's this kid there that has taken a liking to me...oh I think I already wrote about that. Anyway, he got me to count to 100 in Korean. Pure Korean numbers that is. Hana, dul, net, set, dasot, yasot, ilgop, yodol, ahop, yol, yolhana, yoldul, .... yep...u get the point.
I'm so proud of myself cuz I bought somethin in complete Korean the other day. I havent quite arrived at full sentences..but it did the trick. Even when the guy answered me in some English, I kept at Korean. Trade ya!
Um, what else. Oh, yesterday I was told my Mr. Shim-my boss, that we were goign on a field trip today. So we went today to Family Land...a theme park. IT was pretty fun actually. Poor John was sooo sick. It was the first time I've been on such a thing with so many kids. My official job was to be the school 'mascot' or something. And then parading around with at least 200 kids is an interesting experience. Herding them on to rides and stuff.
Man, Koreans are complete posers. I must say I love it. You dont have to worry about taking pictures and offending peole....well, with consideration anyway. And yes, everyone still wears 3 inch heels to the park! I must say I like that too. I just dont know how these girls all do it...but they ALL do!
Man, I cant think anymore. And this cough is hurting. I think I might get some good stomach muscles after all with this!

No comments: